Friday, April 2, 2010

See? I really am busy.

Whenever I get the chance--which is most days after work and every Saturday and Sunday--I am crocheting little bear and bunny dudes. They are made from a simple pattern I made up, but they all having something different about them allowing them to have their own personalities. For the most part, their heads are all the same size, but their facial expression, arms, legs, ears, tails and sometimes body are changed just slightly to fit the type of character they are crocheted into being.


Most of these little guys will be put up for sale in my etsy shop. Some are gifts for friends and family.

I am also working on a new pattern set called "Best Pals: Amigurumi Patterns!" The Best Pals patterns will consist of simple patterns to create bears, bunnies, puppies, kitties and more--it's still a huge work in progress. Now that the weather is nicer, I can take photos to add to my patterns. I am still working on creating one more Dream Demon but I ran out of the black fuzzy yarn and I want them to be consistent! I need to make another trip to the craft store yet again...

I am also thinking up more Patapon items, one of which will be a free pattern. I won't say what it is yet, but it will be something to compliment your coffee table nicely.

Happy Easter, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger