Saturday, January 9, 2010

OK, let's try this again!

Alright, I've pretty much forgotten about blogging and keeping track of things altogether. I shifted from a focus on my crochet to things like my job. I have to feel motivated and inspired to craft, whether it's crochet, card-making, painting, whatever.

A friend of mine I met while playing World of Warcraft asked me if I was interested in crocheting a set of the Chinese Zodiac animals for members of his family. I was totally excited for his request and said yes! I began right away and decided I'd write down the patterns to eventually share on a blog and sell online to make a few extra bucks. My notes didn't even make sense to me and I forgot to take pictures along the way to make a really good pattern so that didn't work out so well. I got better as time went on and was able to make 3 patterns in pdf form! They include a patapon from the psp game Patapon! LOVE that game. Anyways, then since I took a break from crocheting I had to scramble quick to finish the rest of the amigurumis for my friend so I could mail them to him before Christmas! It felt good to finish them all and he shared with me later that his family absolutely loved them! That was the best part of all :^)

Here are the pictures of Chinese Zodiac Amigurumis.

Ram

Ox


Snake


Pig


Dragon


Tiger



Ok, we'll see how long it takes me to post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger