Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dextra of the Dream Demons

I've decided that besides creating and selling crochet patterns on etsy, that I will sell the dolls as well. I'm really enjoying the Angel Hair yarn because the overall look is soooo cute! I like to make "traditional" amigurumis such as bears and bunnies, but I'm also loving making made-up critters! With the help of my friends and family, I am getting great ideas for future amigurumi critters complete with a personal story to tell! Dimitri is the first amigurumi with a story. And now, I'd like to introduce Dextra of the Dream Demons!


I realize that the word "demon" is more commonly thought of having a negative connotation, but the real meaning of the word never originally intended to mean malevolence. These little Dream Demons are spirits that we allow to influence our thoughts.

Anyways, more amigurumis to come! Can't wait to buy more yarn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger