Tuesday, May 4, 2010

First International Order!

My first international order went out today! In fact, it was my first order of the Patapon dolls that went out. Woohoo!

I made each patapon an accessory to complete their look.

Angry Patapon has a sword.


Pan Pakapon has his trumpet.



Hatapon has his flag! I am so proud of the flag!


The Patapon was my first personal pattern too so I will really miss him! Goodbye Patapons! I know you will enjoy your new home!


Besides that, I have not had a lot of time to devote to crocheting. I've been playing with the iPad, working on projects for school/work and hanging out with my best pals! I began a green monster a few weeks ago and hope to have him done soon!

Now...speaking of iPad...if you have one you have GOT to get Harbor Master! I have the free version and my boyfriend and I can't get enough of it. It's such a simple game, but so so so addicting! According to the leaderboards people have top scores in the 1000's. OMG. My top score is 154. Whew. That took a lot of time and practice too! I don't know how these people do it!

Besides Harbor Master, I am enjoying We Rule and Aurora Feint 3. I am suravi118 on We Rule and suravi on Aurora Feint if you want to add me as a friend!

Apps are so much fun! I need more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger